🎉 Customer Favorites
💃 Solo Game Option
🎴 Board Games
📦 In Stock
🔧 Commodity Speculation
🔧 Set Collection
🔧 Worker Placement
The Gallerist: Deluxe Edition (Kickstarter Special)
Board Game Geek Rating: 7.54
Board Game Geek Avg Player Rating: 8.04
Players: 1 to 4
Content Notes: Kickstarter Deluxe Edition of The Gallerist Board Game. Includes Gallerist Board Game, Stretch Goal Pack #1 and Stretch Goal Pack #2. Please note: unless otherwise stated paid add ons from the Kickstarter Campaign are not included.
The Age of Art and capitalism has created the need for a new occupation -- The Gallerist. Blending the talents of an Art dealer, museum curator, and Artists’ manager, you are about to take on that job!
This age of art and capitalism has created a need for a new occupation, the gallerist, which combines elements of the art dealer, museum curator, and artists’ manager.
You will promote and nurture Artists; buy, display, and sell their Art; and build and exert your international Influence. As a result, you will achieve the respect needed to draw visitors to your Gallery from all over the world. There’s a lot of work to be done, but don’t worry, you can hire assistants to help you. There’s a long queue of unemployed Art aficionados lined up, hoping to work with someone of your stature.
You are about to take on that job! You will promote and nurture artists; buy, display, and sell their art; build and exert your international influence. As a result you will achieve the notoriety needed to draw visitors to your gallery from all over the world. Build your fortune by running the most lucrative Gallery ever, and thus win the game by:
- having visitors in your gallery;
- exhibiting and selling works of art;
- investing in artists’ promotion to increase art value;
- achieving trends and notoriety as well as curator and dealer goals.
Mfg Suggested Ages: 12+, Playing Time: 120 minutes
Components: In each player color (orange, blue, yellow, purple--i.e. times 4 players):
• Stretch Goal Pack #1
• Stretch Goal Pack #2
• 1x wooden custom gallerist token - 2 x 0.8in (50x20mm)
• 1x wooden influence disc - 0.6 x 0.2in (15x5mm)
• 10x wooden assistant meeples in players colors - 0.3 x 0.4 x 0.45in (8x10x12mm)
• 1x player boards in wrapped heavy cardboard (same as the amin game board that is) - 15 x 6in (380x150mm)
In visitor colors (pink, white, brown):
60× tickets--1.6 x .8 ins; (50x20mm)
12×, 14x and 14x visitors (mini-meeples--40 total, .3 x.5 x.4 inches
• 1× Customized silk screened Eagle-Gryphon Games cloth bag for visitor meeples
• 20x promotion tiles - 1.6 x 0.8in (40x20)mm
• 20x reputation tiles - 0.8 x 0.8in (20x20mm)
• 1 start player tile - 2.35 x 1.6in (60x40mm)
• 3 easels (Pastiche sized--a wonderful art game available as an add-on)
• 50x coins different sizes
• 20 small contract cards
• 8 Art dealer and Curator goal cards
• One glossy-paged, heavily edited 20-page rulebook - 10.6 x 10.6in (270x270mm)
• 2 player aids 7.9 x 5.9in (200x150mm)
• Insert tray--Glossy black PVC, carefully and rationally laid out to accommodate all punched pieces in their own slots; room allowed for the KS stretch goal pieces to be added to this try as well!
For the 8 artist studios:
• 36x works of art tiles - 2.6 x 2.6in (65x65mm)
• 16x artist tiles - 2.6 x 2.6in (65x65mm)
• 16x signature tokens - 1.4 x 0.45in (35x12 mm)
• 8x fame cubes - 0.3 x 0.3in (8x8mm)
• 10x artist bonus tiles - 0.8 x 0.8in (20x20mm)
• 6x celebrity tiles - 1.4 x 0.45in (35x12mm)
• 4x Markers to track the same work form - 1.4 x 0.45in (35x12mm)
Plus a big, heavy duty, wrapped and beautiful game board (32" by 20" or 800 by 500mm):
ALL components (including an allowance for all stretch goals to fit inside the custom designed insert tray) will come inside a heavy duty box measuring 15.5" by 12.5" by 3.0" and weighing approx. 8 full pounds (3.6kg)
This age of art and capitalism has created a need for a new occupation - The Gallerist.
Combining the elements of an Art dealer, museum curator, and Artists’ manager, you are about to take on that job! You will promote and nurture Artists; buy, display, and sell their Art; and build and exert your international reputation. As a result, you will achieve the respect needed to draw visitors to your Gallery from all over the world.
There's a lot of work to be done, but don't worry, you can hire assistants to help you achieve your goals. Build your fortune by running the most lucrative Gallery and secure your reputation as a world-class Gallerist!
We're glad to back campaigns to bring you games like The Gallerist: Deluxe Edition Kickstarter Game to buy online at TheGameSteward. We will use a hefty percentage of every dollar you spend on The Gallerist: Deluxe Edition towards backing fantastic new games on Kickstarter! Just a reminder, if you have purchase questions on The Gallerist: Deluxe Edition (Kickstarter Special Edition) game, how to buy online at The Game Steward or just need a game advice, please contact us at The Game Steward.