💃 Solo Game Option
🎴 Board Games
💥 KS Version
🔧 Cooperative Game
🔧 Dice Rolling
🔧 Variable Player Powers
Mint Cooperative Plus Promo Pack Bundle (Kickstarter Pre-Order Special)
Preorder: Expected Delivery Q2 2020
Board Game Geek Avg Player Rating: 7.97
Players: 1 to 4
Content Notes: Kickstarter Edition of Mint Cooperative by Five24 Games. Includes core game, promo pack, and all applicable Stretch goals. Please note: unless otherwise stated paid add ons from the Kickstarter Campaign are not included.
The "big game in a tiny tin" Mint Series continues with Mint Cooperative, a co-op game that fits in a mint tin!
Work to deliver Mintopia City and the other towns of Mortimer County from the periodontal peril that is the Dominion of Halitosis!
The players, will be collectively trying to defeat the villain by making it through all of the Mayhem cards in the Trouble deck, utilizing each of their individual Superhero specialties and other randomized stunts, before triggering the end of the game.
To win, the players must reveal and process all of the Mayhem cards in the Trouble Deck without the Regional Panic Track meeting or exceeding 27.
Designed by Jonathan Gilmour ( Dinosaur Island, Dead of Winter, Wasteland Express , Kids on Bikes, etc. ) & Brian Lewis ( Dinosaur Island, Dinosaur Island Totally Liquid ), and developed by Justin Blaske ( Mint Works, Mint Delivery ) & Mel Primus ( Penny Lane ), Mint Cooperative is a refreshingly light cooperative game for 1 to 4 players with easy-to-learn rules and exciting gameplay strategy, all in about 15-30 minutes.
Its compact size makes it easy to put in your pocket and take anywhere. Coupling that with its approachable rules, Mint Cooperative is a great tool for introducing new players to the genre of cooperative gaming.
1. Choose your Hero
2. Choose your Villain
3. Set up the map indicated, place Hero Meeples, prepare the Stunt and Trouble Decks, set up the Regional Panic Track, place the Action Die Reference Card, Villain Card and dice. Each location starts with 3 minutes on the Freshness Track.
4. Distribute 3 Stunts to the first 3 heroes in turn order.
5. Roll Dice - If 4, 5 or 6 is rolled, you have a problem with it. Each villain causes trouble in different ways, especially if double or triple are rolled!
6. Resolve Trouble Effects (Disclaimer and Disclaimer), then increase Regional Panic by the number of visible panic icons on the affected locations. Interspersed throughout the deck are 3 Mayhem cards. When you can not see the country, you immediately have a visible panic on ALL locations and increase your Regional Panic accordingly.
7. Take actions cooperatively to mitigate the damage by choosing from the pool dice.
8. When one is left, you discard the round's Stunts, redistribute 3 new Stunts & re-roll to begin the next round!
WIN / LOSE CONDITIONS
How to Win? Survive 3 Mayhem Cards from the Trouble Deck
How to Lose? Regional Panic increases to 27 or more
--from the publisher
We're glad to back campaigns to bring you games like Mint Cooperative Plus Promo Pack Kickstarter Game to buy online at TheGameSteward. We will use a hefty percentage of every dollar you spend on Mint Cooperative Plus Promo Pack towards backing fantastic new games on Kickstarter! Just a reminder, if you have purchase questions on Mint Cooperative Plus Promo Pack (Kickstarter Special Edition) game, how to buy online at The Game Steward or just need a game advice, please contact us at The Game Steward.