Board Game Geek Rating:
5.69Board Game Geek Avg Player Rating:
1 to 5Published:
2017Content Notes: Kickstarter Edition of Lobotomy: Monster Bundle Board Game Expansion. Includes Kickstarter Exclusive Expansion Bundle for Lobotomy (3 sets of Miniatures and Monster Cards for the Faceless, Silent Angels, and Possessed Nun expansions). Requires Core Game to use (not included).
Please note: unless otherwise stated paid add ons from the Kickstarter Campaign are not included. All games are in English.
Take the role of escaped mental patients in this fully cooperative board game for 1 to 5 players. Enter the abandoned mental hospital from your worst nightmares. Each player controls a different crazy character with their own story and phobias which can become reality in any moment. There is one goal: to escape. But it is not easy when you think that all the staff are the evil monsters and the warden is the worst of them.
Lobotomy is a scenario based adventure/dungeon crawler game. Lobotomy introduces such features as:
- Big (yes very big) modular board where each module is a different part of the hospital (including outside areas like garden or chapel)
- Completely different characters, with their own stories and mental illness which define their skills and powers
- Different monsters, mostly based upon the old pulp horror movies
- Fight, explore, or learn about your past, but you don't have much time until the warden finds you, and you must be prepared to face him
- All characters and monsters have their own awesome miniatures (with over fifty in the base set).
We're glad to back campaigns to bring you games like Lobotomy: Monster Bundle Kickstarter Game to buy online at TheGameSteward. We will use a hefty percentage of every dollar you spend on Lobotomy: Monster Bundle towards backing even more fantastic new games on Kickstarter! Just a reminder, if you have purchase questions on Lobotomy: Monster Bundle (Kickstarter Special Edition) game, how to buy online at The Game Steward or just need a game advice, please contact us at The Game Steward.