💃 Solo Game Option
🎴 Board Games
📦 In Stock
💥 KS Exclusive
💥 KS Version
🔧 Campaign/Battle Card Driven
🔧 Card Drafting
🔧 Deck/Pool Building
🔧 Hand Management
🔧 Press Your Luck
🔧 Secret Unit Deployment
🔧 Set Collection
🔧 Take That
🔧 Area Control/Area Influence
Book of Dragons Deluxe Edition Bundle (Kickstarter Special)
Board Game Geek Rating: 7.1
Board Game Geek Avg Player Rating: 7.06
Players: 1 to 8
Content Notes: Kickstarter exclusive deluxe edition of Book of Dragons board game including a custom "book" box, higher quality cards and room for two decks (both included). Please note: unless otherwise stated paid add ons from the Kickstarter Campaign are not included.
Book of Dragons Kickstarter exclusive deluxe edition includes:
💥 Deluxe edition gorgeous tarot-sized card decks x 2,
💥 Deluxe edition custom "book" box,
🔥 Rulebook for family games,
🔥 Rulebook for strategy game, and
🔥 Rulebook modified versions of public domain games
Book of Dragons is a game system featuring a deck of 40 tarot-sized cards beautifully illustrated by Kerem Beyit with graphic design by Luis Francisco.
The deck features four copies of ten unique dragons, with no text or iconography on any of the cards. Games are played only by use of the artwork on the cards, making all games completely language independent. Book of Dragons will launch with 18 designer games by 16 different designers as well as some re-worked public domain games.
Book of Dragons is not just a card game, but a game system. It includes a deck of large, tarot-sized cards, beautifully illustrated by world-renowned artist Kerem Beyit. Think of it as a modern deck of playing cards, but instead of playing poker, blackjack, and other traditional card games, a host of designer games utilizing a plethora of modern design mechanics can be played.
The game's large cards feature only artwork, with no text or iconography, making it completely language and color independent. This also makes Book of Dragons a real head turner when on your table.
Sure, Book of Dragons is serious eye candy, but that's not what makes it special. It's the games. We've recruited many talented game designers to provide a myriad of games that all utilize this single deck. The retail version will ship with a reference booklet, and three different rulebooks, one that contains light games that are great for families with children, one that contains pub-style/beer & pretzel filler games, and one that contains heavier strategy games.
Individual rulesets are currently in final editing, and graphic design. Below is a sample of our rulebook covers, and page design. You can also review a complete final ruleset design for Dragon Duel by clicking this link.
Below are games that will ship with Book of Dragons. Click on a title for each game's current draft rules. Games without a rules link are still in development, but are targeted to be completed before production in February. The retail version will ship with 18 unique new games, but may have up to 25. Plus 10 converted public domain, family-style games.
- Dragon's Bluff by Martin Wallace - A bluffing game for 3 or 4 players.
- Dragon Mystery Rummy: The Case of the Rare Dragon by Mike Fitzgerald - A rummy game with a twist for 2 to 4 players.
- Wyvern's Knot by Jonathan Gilmour & John Burns - A tense cooperative game for 3 to 5 players.
- Dragon Master by Sen-Foong Lim & Jay Cormier - An auction and negotiation game for 3 to 5 players.
- Subitus Wyrm by Robert Burke - A personal interaction bluffing game, where you attempt to deceive a single player at a time.
- The Rut by Max Michael - A push your luck bidding game for 2 to 4 players.
- Dragon Kin by Ken Shannon - A hidden scoring and deduction strategy game for 2 to 4 players.
- Year of the Dragon by Daniel Solis - A strategic solitaire game.
- Dragon Pass by Gil Hova - A pick and pass set collection and deduction game for 3 to 5 players.
- Dragon Inquisition by Nate Bivins - A hidden traitor game for 3 to 5 players.
- Dragonflight by Stephen Avery - A dexterity game of flipping cards, triggering abilities, and capturing dragons.
- Dragon Duel by Robert Burke - A tactical head-to-head area control battle game for 2 players.
- Age of Dragons by Chris Hamm - A 2 player strategic battle game.
- Dragon's Trick by Mark Kale - A trick-taking game for 3 to 6 players.
- Pentawar by Ken Shannon - A strategic tableau building battle royale game for 3 to 5 players.
- The Lost Dragon by David Short - A deduction game for 2 to 4 players.
- Don't Poke the Dragon! by Mike Gurley - A 2 to 5 player push-your-luck game for families and children.
- Dragon Scat by Robert Burke - A family-style bluffing game.
- Public Domain Games - We have converted many family-friendly public domain games that can be played with the Book of Dragons system.
--from the publisher
We're glad to back campaigns to bring you games like Book of Dragons Deluxe Edition Kickstarter Game to buy online at TheGameSteward. We will use a hefty percentage of every dollar you spend on Book of Dragons Deluxe Edition towards backing fantastic new games on Kickstarter! Just a reminder, if you have purchase questions on Book of Dragons Deluxe Edition (Kickstarter Special Edition) game, how to buy online at The Game Steward or just need a game advice, please contact us at The Game Steward.
Champions of Midgard: The Expansion "Essen" Game Mat (Kickstarter Special)